Happy Valentines Day Greetings 2019: #30 Valentines Day Greetings and love Valentines Day Images to celebrate Happy Valentines Day 2019. Not only is the day to give flowers or chocolate to your partner, so we help you with these Valentines Day Greetings and Valentines Day Images that will surely make someone happy.
Are you going to celebrate Happy Valentines Day 2019 and look for Valentines Day Greetings or Valentines Day Images to congratulate your partner? This is our selection:
Happy Valentines Day Greetings
- -That love, complicity, peace and happiness are the main ingredients of this trip that has just begun. Happy Valentines Day 2019!
- -Love is a word that means a lot, but not half of what I feel for you. Happy Valentines Day 2019!
- -If you did not exist, I would invent you. Happy Valentines Day 2019!
- -The two of us share: our dreams, our laughter, our tears … My love for you is special, bigger and deeper each year. I love you! Happy Valentines Day 2019!
- – Yesterday you were part of my best dreams. Today you are part of my best reality I love you!
- -I love you With all the words, letters and pronunciations. In all languages and accents. In all directions and forms. With all the circumstances and reasons. I just love you.
- – Someone as crazy as me, needs a screw like you. Happy Valentines Day 2019!
- Be careful with Cupid, because arrow in an oversight, like me that the very bandit, in your arms has given me.
- You started stealing a smile and you ended up stealing my heart.
- – You came to my life without permission, making me forget the past and think only about the future. Thanks for being the way you are!
- -Thanks therefore, forever, for everything. Happy Valentines Day 2019!
Valentines Day 2019 Images to celebrate Happy Valentines Day 2019
In the third century, the emperor Claudius II prohibited marriages in the Roman Empire because according to him, single men were better soldiers. Valentine , a bishop of the time, continued to perform marriages to numerous couples, disobeying the orders of the emperor. For this reason, Valentin was sent to prison. However, the couples who had been married by him did not forget him and began to send him letters of thanks and support. Finally, the bishop was sentenced to death and beheaded on February 14 .
Valentines Day Greetings 2019
Another year returns on Happy Valentines Day 2019 or also called Happy Valentines Day 2019 . This Wednesday February 14, millions of people around the world celebrate the love they feel for their loved ones, which not only has to be towards their partner but also to family and friends.
Enamored from different countries and cultures take advantage of this day to declare their partners , as the collective wedding of this year in Nicaragua that has brought together 500 couples who have decided to join this special day.
Surprise with a romantic dinner or with crafts of all kinds , have become common practices as alternatives to traditional Happy Valentines gifts .
Best Valentines Day 2019 Greetings
February 14 is not only celebrated on Happy Valentines Day, but also on Friendship Day. These Valentines Day Greetings by famous authors collect the essence of love and can be shared with anyone with whom you want to express a special affection.
- “Where there is love, there is life, Mahatma Gandhi, maybe it’s just about finding whoever keeps watching you when you close your eyes.” Elvira Sastre.
- “At first all thoughts belong to love, then all love belongs to thoughts.” Albert Einstein.
- “If you feel that everything has lost its meaning, there will always be a” I love you “, there will always be a friend”. Emerson
- “In a kiss, you’ll know everything I kept silence”. Pablo Neruda.
- “A brother may not be a friend, but a friend will always be a brother.” Demeter of Falero.
- “Neither absence nor time are nothing when you love.” Alfred de Musset.
- “He who has known only his wife and loved her, knows more about women than he has known a thousand.” Leon Tolstoy
- “Doubt that the stars are fire, doubt that the sun moves, doubt that the truth is a lie, but never doubt that I love you.” William Shakespeare.
- “Friendship is a soul that dwells in two bodies, a heart that lives in two souls.” Aristotle.
- “True love works miracles, because it is already the greatest miracle”. Loved nerve.
- “Knowing the love of those we love is the fire that feeds life.” Pablo Neruda.
- “You can love without being happy, you can be happy without loving, but loving and being happy is something prodigious.” Honoré de Balzac.
- “And to be total, complete, absolutely in love, we must be fully aware that one is also loved, that one also inspires love”. Mario Benedetti.
Thus, in the year 496, Pope Gelasio I canonized Saint Valentine, naming him patron saint of lovers . Hence, February 14 is recognized as Happy Valentines Day 2019 and celebrate the love between couples in love.