Happy Valentines Day Images 2020: A nice detail you can have is sending Images of Happy Valentines Day to that special person, an image that makes it clear that you remember what day it is, that you love him and that you want to be by his side forever.
Happy Valentines Day Images
Happy Valentines Day Images 2020 – Photos & HD Pics
The easiest way to convey this feeling is to download these valentines day images for free and share them in a social network. The most common thing would be to publish it on Facebook or Instagram, or to put that image as a Valentines Day WhatsApp status and for all contacts to see their love.
Happy Valentine Day Images 2020
To put on Facebook, they have everything: loving, romantic, Happy Day, Congratulations, animated Valentine’s Day GIF Images, with the heart that has glitter, etc.
Here we offer you the valentines day photos with dialogues and cute, tender and other very funny, acid and humor crazy phrases. It is February 14, do not forget to have a detail with your loved one. This Valentines Day 2020 has to be your year.
Funny, humorous and funny Valentine’s Day images
There are some very good and then there are those that are more humorous and laugh at the day or the “misfortunes”, or loneliness, or bad luck, or lack of love, hehe.
Everyone, absolutely everyone, we know that Valentine’s Day or Valentine’s Day is celebrated on February 14 and it is a day in which we must take advantage of time with our partner and celebrate the love we have.
Although it is also a day that celebrates friendship, although not many people pay attention to that aspect of the celebration.
February 14: Day of Love and Friendship – Images for friends
There is no more round date on the calendar to celebrate love between couples than on Valentine’s Day.
Associated today with consumerism and advertising campaigns of large stores to motivate us to buy guided by the push that gives a certain date, the fact is that Valentine’s Day is far from being an invention of our days, and is attributed a martyr who lived under the Roman Empireback in the third century.
Although its existence is not recognized historically, the fact is that Pope Gelasius I at the end of the V century AD, would be in charge of establishing in the Catholic liturgical calendar this day in honor of the feast of the famous saint.
A festivity that would be celebrated by the Catholic Church until the sixties of the last century, when the decision was made to eliminate it from the liturgical calendar.
Valentines Day Animated Gif Images Motion pictures
February 13: Bachelor’s Day
In recent years, February 13 is also celebrated as the day of the infidel. It is to joke the romanticism of February 14 and to greet the lonely and single, bachelors and spinsters, cheaters and anti-Valentine. And obviously, we also have images for that
It is believed that Valentine’s Day is a Christianized feast of paganism, since in ancient Rome was performed the worship of the god of love, which had the Greek name of Eros, but the Romans called Cupid. In the celebration favors were asked of the gods and offerings were given to get the ideal lover.
Valentine and her lovers
Saint Valentine was a priest of the third century who exercised in Rome when he ruled Emperor Claudius II.
Said emperor decided to prohibit the celebration of marriages in young people. His opinion was that single soldiers fought better by not having bondage.
The priest did not agree and secretly celebrated the marriages of young lovers. The emperor found out, he called Valentine to his temple and wanted to cut off his head, but the army and the governor persuaded him.
- “There is only one happiness in life: to love and be loved.” – George Sand, Author
- “Valentine’s Day is the poet’s holiday.” – Ted Koosner, Poet
- “Your flaws are perfect for the heart that’s meant to love you.” – Trent Shelton, Football Player
- “Lovers don’t finally meet somewhere. They’re in each other all along.” – Rumi, Poet
- “A flower cannot blossom without sunshine, and man cannot live without love.” – Max Muller, Philologist
- “You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” – Dr. Seuss, Author
- “The art of love…is largely the art of persistence.” – Albert Ellis, Psychologist
- “Love planted a rose, and the world turned sweet.” – Katharine Lee Bates, Songwriter
Leaving aside the history of Valentine’s Day, it is a fact that it is a day in which millions of people celebrate and have beautiful details between them.
Go out to eat / dine, walk, walk, meet new places, buy gifts, chocolates, flowers, letters, etc., all those typical details of the day.
- “A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.” – Mignon McLaughlin, Journalist
- “Love doesn’t make the world go round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.” – Franklin P. Jones, Engineer
- “Grow old with me! The best is yet to be.” – Robert Browning, Poet
- “The Eskimos had fifty-two names for snow because it was important to them: there ought to be as many for love.” – Margaret Atwood, Author
- “It is astonishing how little one feels alone when one loves.” – John Bulwer, Physician
- “Love is the greatest refreshment in life.” – Pablo Picasso, Artist
- “Where there is love, there is life.” – Mahatma Ghandi, Civil Rights Leader
- “The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.” – Helen Keller, Author
- “There are never enough I Love You’s.” – Lenny Bruce, Comedian
Happy Valentine’s Day!